Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group have its headquarters in Cambridge. AeroAcademy is an approved and accredited training organisation within Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group Ltd, Cambridge.
AeroAcademy is a multi-faceted organisation providing: apprenticeships, education, NVQs, Health and Safety training, along with aircraft and regulatory training delivery. AeroAcademy supports both internal and external customers in the UK and overseas through its team of tutors and managers.
This is an exciting new role to undertake business administration duties in a busy office environment. The successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of administration and course co-ordination associated with AeroAcademy’s training delivery business.
A very high regard for accuracy, compliance and confidentiality is required as the successful person develops into the role. The ability to work effectively within a team of professional managers that have diverse skills, competencies and requirements, whilst operating independently as required, with a flexible, responsive and proactive approach will be necessary.
• Administrative support to departmental managers.
• Carrying out confident and competent communications, both internal and external, by mail/email/telephone, etc.
• Working efficiently with MS Office suite of software and other specialist software programs.
• Producing and maintaining database files.
• Supporting both internal and external departmental audits and inspections.
• Scheduling and booking training rooms, and preparing training resources.
• Attending and contributing to meetings as required.
The successful person will complete a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the first year of employment, or be looking to progress an existing Level 2 Business Admin qualification through to Level 3, whilst working in an organisation where quality and compliance standards are maintained to national and international standards.
If you are interested in this role, or would like further information, please call 01223 373673 or send a CV to